Thursday, December 8, 2011

Peace out girl scout


I had a goal this morning when I woke, that I would be done decorating for Christmas today.  I was so tired of looking at all my Christmas boxes stacked in my entry way.  The season is half way over - I'm well aware.  I've had other boxes that had to be dealt with first - like toilet paper and baby clothes from 2001.


This girl scout is happy to report that my entry way is Christmas box free tonight and my lights are plugged in and shining.  I love Christmas.  A part of me is real tempted to  photoshop these pictures.  I could refinish the front door, fix the broken doorbell and broken lights.  Paint.  Ah, if only it was as easy as clicking a button.  With all this remodeling talk, have I told you we haven't even started on the exterior yet?!


Santa,

Will you bring me new windows?  Lots of them.  A new roof?  A stucco crew?

And one of those fancy Shark steam vacuums?

And maybe stuff a new pair of new boots in my stocking?

Along with a legal sleeping pill for my 14 month old?

Am I asking for too much?

I promise to cut down on the swear words this coming year.

Yours truly,

Lindsay





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful entry!!
    Actually, I love the patina, and character..... looks perfect with your wreath and lights.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete